The Long Paws Comfort lead has been designed to offer the best outdoor experience for you and your dog. The lead is both extremely comfortable and incredibly secure. It’s strong enough to handle the largest of dogs and comfy enough to ensure your adventures are always enjoyable. Walk, hike, or run, but when you are out with your dog, the Long Paws Comfort Lead is the best leash you can buy.
which reduces the shocks you feel every time your dog pulls on the lead. The rope absorbs the and reduces the jolt, meaning your shoulder doesn’t feel it as much. It’s a real shoulder saver.
The leash has a karabiner styled clip, making it easy to attach to a collar or harness. To keep your dog secure, we’ve included a safety latch on the karabiner. The latch slides up to lock in place, and ensures the clip won’t open unintentionally.
Long Paws padded the handle with soft neoprene (the same padded material used in scuba wetsuits). This makes them really comfortable, and helps protect your hands. The handle feels substantial and gives you a good solid grip to hold on to.
On the longer leads, we’ve included an O-ring on the handle. The O-ring can be used to close the lead so you can slip it over your shoulder while your dog is having an off-the-lead run around. It also lets you easily attach a poo bag holder, a light, or any other accessory.
- Strong & durable woven rope leash
- A very comfortable padded handle
- Shock absorbent rope with a little bounce to save shoulders from heavy pullers
- High strength swiveling karabiner to prevent twisting
- Clip latches closed to prevent runaways and is easy on sensitive fingers
- The 44in lead has a ring on the handle for attaching accessories or for making the lead into a loop
- Available in 2 lengths
- Up to 190kg tensile strength – that means it can support the weight of 2 very large people.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE against material and construction defects
- 110: Length 110cm / 44in (including handle and clip)