The Bag and Boop Fruit Pooch shampoo bar is perfect for those looking to inject a clean, crisp and fresh aroma. All of which helps boost circulation, soothe irritated skin and relieve anxiety.
The lime Essential Oil is known for its purifying properties, ensuring your dog stays cleaner and fresher for longer. Say goodbye to that tired looking coat/damp dog smell, and hello to those summer-fresh vibes.
Bag and Boop shampoo bars aren’t designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, their unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that’s full of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog’s coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog’s coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash.
Bag and Boop also cater to your dog’s sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils to lightly fragrance their bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to their bars, they once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches by Bag and Boop in their home kitchen in Cheshire.
Their soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume. Vegan Friendly.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Paprika, Lime Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil – Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil – Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent cleansing and foaming properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Non-greasy moisturizer that’s rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil – Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Lime Essential Oil – Renowned for its purifying properties. Relieves anxiety.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – Soothes irritated skin, boosts circulation.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – Enhances mood, contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Contains healing properties, reduces inflammation, combats germs and bacteria.
Rinse the dog with warm water. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.