The Bag and Boop ‘Flea From The Scene’ natural dog shampoo bar is infused with a scoop of coffee, plus a blend of cedarwood, tea tree and peppermint essential oils. All of which are renowned for their natural flea and tick repelling qualities.
Their shampoo bars aren’t designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, their unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that’s full of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog’s coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog’s coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash.
We cater to your dog’s sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils to lightly fragrance our bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to their bars, Bag and Boop once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches in their home kitchen in Cheshire.
Their soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume. Vegan Friendly.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coffee, Cedarwood, Peppermint, Tea Tree Essential Oils.
- Olive Oil – Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil – Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent cleansing and foaming properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Non-greasy moisturizer that’s rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil – Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, relieves itchy skin, natural deodoriser and flea repellent.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Aids in the healing of dry damaged skin, kills yeast and fleas.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – Contains relaxing properties and is a natural flea and tick repellent.
- Coffee Granules – Help exfoliate the skin, aid in the removal of dirt, natural flea repellent.
Instructions: Rinse the dog with warm water. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.