The Bag and Boop Lemon, honey and poppy seed dog natural shampoo bar is the perfect companion for those mischievous poo rollers, mud magnets and every wagging tail in-between. In addition to the fresh clean scent, they added poppy seeds – which exfoliate and aid in the removal of pungent smells and mud. The honey contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antifungal properties.
The Bag and Boop shampoo bars aren’t designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, their unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that’s full of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog’s coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog’s coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash.
Bag and Boop also cater to your dog’s sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils to lightly fragrance our bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to their bars, they once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches by Bag and Boop in their home kitchen in Cheshire.
Their soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Poppy Seeds, Honey, Lemon Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil – Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil – Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent Lemon Essential Oil – Suppresses the growth of micro-organisms (Fungi & bacteria). Also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Non-greasy moisturizer that’s rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil – Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Essential Oil – Suppresses the growth of micro-organisms (Fungi & bacteria). Also helps to reduce inflammation.
Rinse the dog with warm water. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.