The Bag and Boop ‘Delicate dog’ shampoo bar is their best seller as it’s the perfect companion for dogs with sensitive skin. Infused with a hint of frankincense essential oil which contains antibacterial and healing properties.
The oatmeal within the soap not only exfoliates but also hydrates, moisturises and relieves dry, itchy skin.
These shampoo bars aren’t designed to mask odours like synthetic fragrances and parfumes. Thanks to nature, their unique formula of natural cruelty-free ingredients creates a PH balanced, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial shampoo bar that’s full of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
All of which combine to naturally deodorise your dog’s coat and skin, relieve itching, soothe red spots and reduce dandruff. Your dog’s coat will be soft and shiny after just one wash.
Bag and Boop also cater to your dog’s sensitive sense of smell and use a reduced amount of 100% natural essential oils to lightly fragrance their bars.
Fun fact: To add colour and a little character to our bars we once again call on nature. This time in the form of herbs, spices, clays, coffee and honey.
Each bar is handcrafted in small batches by Bag and Boop in their home kitchen in Cheshire. At times bars may vary slightly in colour & size (min 110g)
Their soaps are free from detergents, SLS, SLES, parabens, sorbates, silicones, preservatives, chemical foaming agents, synthetic fragrances and Parfume. Vegan Friendly.
Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Oatmeal, Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Olive Oil – Promotes shiny, silky coats.
- Coconut Oil – Helps prevent infections caused by yeast and fungus. Has excellent cleansing and foaming properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Non-greasy moisturizer that’s rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Helps with inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Castor Oil – Promotes healthy fur, soothes skin inflammation and treats hair loss. Contains antibacterial properties.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Contains healing properties, reduces inflammation, combats germs and bacteria.
Rinse your dog, the wetter the dog the better the lather. Gently massage the soap against your dog to create a rich silky lather. Be sure to avoid getting the soap into the eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.